Image Jquery Lightbox
Apply image effects using Jquery and Lightbox plugin
Slimbox is a light-weight version of Lightbox. In this tutorial, Slimbox2 will be utilized to display individual images loaded on a web page.
This demonstration will show the enlarged image whenever someone clicks the thumbnail.
- Tools are required:
- Graphical package to re-size images recommended.
- Jquery and Slimbox2 plugin.
- Text editor for creating and modifying the website header html information.
- Web server.
- Knowledge of the images to be served.
Download Jquery and Slimbox2
How to Use:
Add rel=”lightbox” to all your link tags. If you have an album or category then use lightbox-album, where album is the name of all the categories.
Click on the image at the bottom of the post to open up the larger image.
- Let Google host the Jquery if you have non-commercial/critical uses.
- Resize the thumbnails for faster page loads.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 at 2:59 am and is filed under Tips & Tricks. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.